Job Title: Driver Class A CDL (Tacoma)
Contact for drivers:
Dawn Morris: (253) 486-3030
New Sound Transportation is a leader in distribution of frozen and refrigerated food is currently looking for professional drivers to join our team. If you are interested in working for a family oriented company that provides top pay and great benefits then we are looking for you. Current positions available include solo and team opportunities for our LTL and truck load division both regionally and nationally.
Benefits include: Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan, Life insurance, Vacation pay after 60 days.
The job requires:
• Valid CDL-CLASS “A”.
• Current DOT Medical card.
• Pre-hire and random drug testing.
• Verifiable experience operating truck and trailer.
• Knowledge of current DOT regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A positive professional attitude, works well with others in team setting.
• Ability to be flexible, ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of transporting frozen and refrigerated foods (LTL & TL)
Send us your resume.
Please email email@example.com
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk-Settlements
Contact: Dawn Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compiles and maintains driver settlement records.
- Reviews, prepares, reconciles and analyzes accounting records and documentation and financial reports by applying methods of common sense and accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with people within and without the company.
- Applies appropriate multi-sources of information toward driver settlement preparation.
- Analyzes vendor status.
- Prepares checks in QuickBooks for signature.
- Compiles and uses appropriate reports.
- Maintains accounts payable/driver files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts.
- Answers vendor/carrier/driver/management inquiries.
- Assists with monthly closings.
- Maintains all documentation pertaining to driver files.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Preferred Experience: 3-5 years of accounts payable/accounting reconciliation experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to voiced needs as settlement clerk; Solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Suggests cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Provides input for the development of accounting applications, reports, forms, records and documented procedures.
- Clarifies or researches issues as necessary.
- Russian and Ukrainian speaking ability are not required but would often aid communication with vendors and drivers in the workplace.
- Required to sit.
- Required to walk.
- Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Required to talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds)
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus